Toasted Sesame Lime Hummus - Fox Meadow Farm

Earn up to $0.07 in rewards points when you purchase this product!

$6.99

Fox Meadow Farm Toasted Sesame Lime Hummus is made with lots of Sesame Tahini, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, fresh garlic, fresh cilantro, Limes, Toasted Sesame Seeds and lemon. All are highest quality ingredients. Use as a dip or spread on bagels, sandwiches, canapes, etc.

12 ounce glass jar.

NUTRITION FACTS Serving Size: 1 tb sp (14g) Servings per Container: 24 Amount per Serving: Cal.40 - Total Fat:2.5g(4%DV) Sodium: 55mg (2%DV) - Cholesterol: 0mg Total Carb.: 3g (1%DV) - Protein 1g Diatry fiber less 1 gram (3%) Per cent daily values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

INGREDIENTS: Chickpeas, Water, Tahini, Sesame Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lime, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Cilantro, Sea Salt, Herbs and Spices, Lactic Acid.


Add to Cart:



This product was added to our catalog on Friday 20 February, 2009.

VTstuff.com